Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally did it. But....

Blue3000Blue3000 Member Posts: 238

Finally, after about a dozen tries with several different teams did I finish the third misson which dealt with the crystals.  I tried it with henchies but got kinda lost with the 3rd crystal and didn't make it.  Many bad teams out here.

Anyway, I beat the Doppleganger and now I have to do the mission which has several facets to do.  So I have two questions on this part.

Do you have to do all the facets one after the other in the same mission or can you do one facet at a time in seperate missions?  Can you leave after the completion of one facet and come back later for another facet?

And, do you have to beat just the boss or everyone in the facet you're currently doing?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• jak_ojak_o Member Posts: 19

You need to beat it in one go. Meaning, go in and kill all 6 facets in one try. Though it is one of the easy missions around, you shouldn't have any problems at all doing it with just hencmen.

In the mission you only need to kill the bosses, after you kill the boss, a portal opens up behind it and you go into the next facet.

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

my 2 cents

if you think most teams are bad , dont use henchs ever again , get used to humans , be the leader. make the bad teams be good ones , becose you are at about half of the pve game.. maybe less .. the hard zones are yet to come .. and henchs will become useless more and more .

well some people are really good henchs players , i personaly think its not as fun as humans , even if humans sometimes quit teams , or start complaining about monks , etc ... humans get better, mission after mission. its like evolution , the so called " learning curve "

in the snow missions , witch you are about to reach , the diference is huge , after the first mission people already have diferent behaviur.

sure there is always " jerks " , but missions do work as filters , believe me.

good luck :)

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

the first time i beat the game i did it with humans.. i realised how many flaws the little nubs did so every time i made a new char and beat the game i did it with henches... its much easyer they dont asnwer back and all haha

but if u have an organised and leet human team that beats a hench team any day ;)