Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS3 - SONY - BUUUM - CRAP

The PS3 development responsible was fired because he has broken 60 confidential deals saying that the third version of playstation consoles will be nothing compared to the X-box 360 power. And the sony bomb has exploded! Rumor or not thats what i've heard.

What do you think about this?

|Blast|

Comments

• DarkbackwardDarkbackward Member Posts: 115

I don't know whether or not I should bump this inflammatory and incorrect topic, but should some one read I thought it best to clear a few things up.

Firstly, this man's experience with the ps3 was not of a finalized version, and he never said that the xbox 360 would surpass the ps3. He said, that at the time he was working with the ps3, that it was difficult to develop for and that the xbox 360 provided a stronger hardware performance that was easier to develop for than the ps3.

He didn't have a finalized version of the ps3, he wasn't a lead programmer on the system, and he is a smug and arrogant bastard. Most developer reports indicate that Gears of War looking graphics will be at the ps3 launch and that the ps3 will slowly outperform the xbox 360 in the future.

The bottomline is that the xbox 360 will have no advantage over the ps3, and the ps3 will only have a minor advantage in the future. The disparity between the xbox and ps2 will no longer exist.

Type Seed Game into your search engine. Go to the game's website and learn about it. It may be the best game you've continued to ignore.