Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NON PREMIUMM!!!

MMagicMMagic Member Posts: 2

Can someone here nows how to login without being a premium?? becouse everytime i try to login it

always says "non premium users are not allowed to login, pls trya again later"????

Comments

• Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

From what ive figured out, i have to log on at night (5 Pacific to the time i go to sleep). I dont play this game anymore.. but i noticed that before i quit. So, determine what time it would be where you are if its 5 where i am to get on, and it should work. If that doest work, go on an hour later.image

• VerbVerb Member Posts: 14
    Non premium users can log in at any time, but only so many non premium users are allowed on ther server at any one time.  You can usually just click connect a bunch of times and you will get in when someone logs off.  It is easier for people in the US to log in later when traffic in the rest of the world is lower since they are international servers
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84
    Almost exactly what i said....
  • joron1joron1 Member Posts: 102
    it opens a t 1:30 pst time so were ever u live is wat it matters on
  • spyda666spyda666 Member Posts: 40

Or u cd log in erly morning, or wait until all the Turks are asleep, lg on and wait there till u get back to it. That's what I did before my computer quit on me image

DragonForce - Heart Of A Dragon image

• m.a.d.m.a.nm.a.d.m.a.n Member Posts: 24
    around GTM +8 thier servers start opening at around 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm