Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GAH! Non-Posting

SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

I post short posts on this site because I'm afraid that if I make a long post it will not go through, which happens every-single-time and it's really annoying.

I'm afraid to post anything that takes any thought because I always forget to Copy & Paste, but I shouldn't have to anyway.

Maybe it's a firefox problem w/ your site or something.

**crosses his fingers and hits Post Message**

myspace.com/angryblogr
A Work in Progress.
Add Me

Comments

• MMOCrazyMMOCrazy Member Posts: 53

Happens to me when I look at more than one thread at a time.... Sometimes it posts in the wrong thread lol.. FIX THIS PLEASE! I don't even use Mozilla and happens. Now I ALWAYS copy/paste, I am afraid lol.

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by MMOCrazy
    Happens to me when I look at more than one thread at a time.... Sometimes it posts in the wrong thread lol.. FIX THIS PLEASE! I don't even use Mozilla and happens. Now I ALWAYS copy/paste, I am afraid lol.

It's a submit error. Apperantly they have the same value for the submit button, when they need a randomly generated one.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Originally posted by SnaKey

I post short posts on this site because I'm afraid that if I make a long post it will not go through, which happens every-single-time and it's really annoying.
    I'm afraid to post anything that takes any thought because I always forget to Copy & Paste, but I shouldn't have to anyway.
    Maybe it's a firefox problem w/ your site or something.
    **crosses his fingers and hits Post Message**

We're very aware of this issue, and are doing our best to try to make the site run more smoothly. Please, bare with us while we go about getting this very pesky issue straightened out.

Thanks for taking the time to offer your comments! We appreciate it.

Cheers imageimage

Jon Wood

Community Manager / News Editor, MMORPG.com

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com