Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So my birthday is 06/06/06...

Yeah, my birthday is June 6, and this year is, apparently "666".

I am so completely annoyed at everyone that knows me in real life, saying "your gonna die, your gonna die". I wouldn't be annoyed if they're kidding around, but they're being serious (-_-).

June 6, 2006 will be like a regular day, except I'll probably get drunk or something image. But, I, myself, being a very strong believer in God am a little concerned about this too.....will I get denomic powers for one day?? That'd be so awesome!!! Lol.

And just a side note: anyone else's b-day on June 6?

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Hate to break it to you but ...you're gunna die.

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

your gonna die, your gonna die

edit: dammit LordMagnus, you ruined it image

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Noooo!!!! I'll never do what I wanted to do!!

*kills Bush* Ok, now I'm satisfied. Haha!

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

Originally posted by DaEm0n

I am so completely annoyed at everyone that knows me in real life, saying "your gonna die, your gonna die". I wouldn't be annoyed if they're kidding around, but they're being serious (-_-).
    June 6, 2006 will be like a regular day, except I'll probably get drunk or something image. But, I, myself, being a very strong believer in God am a little concerned about this too.....will I get denomic powers for one day?? That'd be so awesome!!! Lol.

I hate to break it to you but you're not going to die. Nor will you receive strange demonic powers for a day. I will tell you what will happen though, to you and all others with the date of birth just like yours. You will be sent to the new Hell-on-Earth. That's right...you'll be working at...

THE DMV!!!!!

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Go see The Omen.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Well, one things for sure now, you're a candidate for identity theft.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Since you are stretching your imagination.....

I am getting married on June 24, 2006, so what if it is looked at like 06 / 2+4=6 / 06, so does that mean I am going to have demonic powers on my wedding day?.....Maybe my wedding nightimage.  Btw I think your god will protect you from "denomic" powers if you just spend the entire day in a church and dont go out and get smashed....

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

Originally posted by 8hammer8

Since you are stretching your imagination.....

I am getting married on June 24, 2006, so what if it is looked at like 06 / 2+4=6 / 06, so does that mean I am going to have demonic powers on my wedding day?.....Maybe my wedding nightimage.  Btw I think your god will protect you from "denomic" powers if you just spend the entire day in a church and dont go out and get smashed....

Hrm...no...you shall not have demonic powers either. But...I predict that your wife will become Demon-like at times exactly one year after you are married ( yeah, yeah. I know that's cheating. That's just called marriage :P )

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."