Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gen Con updates!

killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

This is a little quote taken off of Warcraftcentral.  The site that hosted this original quote was from PlanetWarcraft.com

"The first thing that struck me as I gazed teary eyed into the screen was the pure polish already existent in the .53 alpha version. Blizzard had taken up space on two monitors in the Nvidia booth and was displaying its game in 1280x1024 beauty. The detail of the models, scenery, and lighting was quite amazing and it was because of this that I was dumb-founded when Blizzard level designer, Joshua Kurtz said, “Oh, why don't we turn on the pixel shaders.” From that point on, the sand looked gritty, the grass looked soft, and water looked wet."

Ah, I want to play this so bad it's insane.  As always Blizzard is pretty quiet when it comes to a release date.   The only thing I got from the read was "You'll have to wait until the Holidays if you don't get into beta". image

A great site to go to would be www.warcraftcentral.com to read up on some of the posts. 
Or go HERE! for the actual forum.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I read that article, and I can't wait.  Keep it up Blizzard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Lets hope they do.  I am immensely drawn into this game.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

Blizzard isn't quiet about the release date... they just postpone it all the time. The annoying part of this is that they delay it by at least half a year every time.

Still, I've never waited so anxiously for a game to come out (well maybe Warcraft III, I got both RoC and TFT the day they came out...)

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.