Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ basics

ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

AH to have an old school server that only has base EQ and maybe kunark+velious. Man those were the days or maybe its just nostalga.

I really dont get why SOE hasnt caved in and finally given us a server like this?

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Man those were the days or maybe its just nostalga.

I think its Nostalga...none of us would be truely happy if it actually happened.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    You just remember what you think was better days, when tbh it was because it was new to you and the world back then.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

Originally posted by scaramoosh
    You just remember what you think was better days, when tbh it was because it was new to you and the world back then.

Agreed. Alot about the game in it's early form sucked. I do get nostalgic sometimes for the old zones and the groups and how busy the used to be. I don't think another MMO will ever succeed being as group-reliant as EQ was back then. (sorry Brad)

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

I think with the recent expansions EQ is becoming more like the old EQ. The problem is EQ has dug itself a very deep hole. No one is willing to give this game another try.
    This game is so dead. I always hear about these "groups", but every zone has no one in it. Only place to find people is PoK or the bazaar. Not much going on in either of those zones. I think the fanbois have started this myth about "groups".

• TithrielleTithrielle Member Posts: 547

Originally posted by brostyn
    I think with the recent expansions EQ is becoming more like the old EQ. The problem is EQ has dug itself a very deep hole. No one is willing to give this game another try.
    This game is so dead. I always hear about these "groups", but every zone has no one in it. Only place to find people is PoK or the bazaar. Not much going on in either of those zones. I think the fanbois have started this myth about "groups".

WoS,MPG,RSS,US,HH,BoT,the general channel,the /lfg tool,guild chat... all good places to find groups. And considering you pretty much can't solo in EQ, it would be pretty stupid to assume grouping in the game is a 'myth'. ::::12::

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

EDIT: You're right. I have nothing to offer in any of these forums. I pretty much don't have anything to offer anyone anywhere. So... bye.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

Yea, I've lfged for hours on end, geniuses. I guess people who complain about that are just crazy, right? WoS has about 5 people PLing each other on my server. Oh, btw, genius you did reply to the thread. Your tips are about as helpful as shoveling crap with a spoon.