Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So whats Ragnarok online like?

qbobqbob Member Posts: 42

Comments

• EdoManEdoMan Member Posts: 23
    visit www.roempire.com for newb guides, and this site has all of the monsters info and stuff, and itll teach u more about the game and stuff.                   and the main site is www.ragnarokonline.com   

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

The game is easy to start out in but players tend to drift away after a while. Rare Items are majorly expensive and the game has a somewhat childish fel to it, the cutest thing around pretty much except for maybe graal.

The GM (in IRO server) are almost unseen and lag can be horrible, depends on how crowded the servers are. Rollbacks have been fairly dependable and the data base was comppromised more than once. Complaining about the GM's or server can get you banned form the game but bots (cheating characters that are automatic) are easy to find.

I say it is fun for a while but brace yourself if you intend to invest in excess of a couple hundred hours of gameplay. There is more to complain about but it sounds annoying I am sure....I do enjoy parts of the game play but I found a better game or 3 to pass my time on. 2 weeks free may show you some good stuff but I played sinced closed beta and I finf the game never really grew with my expectations. I lost a LOT of good items from rollbacks, Gravity punishes everyone for a few bad apples.image

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31

RAGNAROK RULEZ imageimageimage

nothing else to say

XqkrwogudX