Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try...

QuickBOTQuickBOT Member Posts: 11

hey all . Im looking for new game to play , ive been in wow for a year now and its got wery booring image

So without knowing all ups and downs in EQ ..... would it be a good game for a few years to play ? Or DAoC would be better . Im looking for harder lvling than in wow , but more point doin quests and tradeskills . More mobs , bigger zone , and assloads of quests...with some point to do em . But please tell me you opinion about this game as it is in a whole , not after you wasted you lives in it for 3+ years and now dislike it :P

EDIT: Or EQ2 is EQ+upgrades ?:)

Thankyou , and sory about my english .

Comments

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

This game has a crap load of places to go, and mobs to kill. It is an insane amount (after all, its been out 7+ years)

I haven't been playing WoW that long, but from what i have seen so far, i would say EQ is a bigger zone overall. (not 100% sure though)

There are tons of quests, they are just not as asy to find them as in WoW (or EQ2 now for that matter. ::::21::)

EQ2 is a lot different from EQ. If you ask me, it seems EQ2 is becoming more like WoW (im not saying they are doing this on purpose, but it is if you think about it) EQ2 now has quest symbols (like the "!"s in WoW) and you are now able to see your reward when getting a quest (again, like WoW)

There are way more things to level in EQ1, because you have things to grind after hitting the max level (Monster missions in the new expansion, and AA's)

Ok well thats all i have for now, i have't played either game for over 6 months yet, but i hope this info is substantial.

• QuickBOTQuickBOT Member Posts: 11
    Thank you image