Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addicting

Does anyone know a good sci-fi show that is really cool to watch. I would like it to have endoresments like card games and conventions.

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I got hooked on StarGate SG1 last year and ended up buying all 8 seasons. I had seen the show plenty of times before but never watched it in order or much of it after season 4 or so.

Battlestar Galactica is the one I currently recommend.

I also bought Voyager Season 1 for someone(then watched it myself) for Christmas and now wish to god I could kill the person who decided to sell Star Trek Tv Show DVDs at $100+.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    I agree with all three.  Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica.  3 of the 6 shows I actually watch.  The other 3 being Smallville, Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom. image
  • RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

X-Files is a good show, doesn't air as much though cuz it's old. SG1 and Atlantis good stuff Amanda Tapping in a bikini never saw that coming! I used to watch Farscape alot it's like the brain child of Jim Henson and Gene Roddenbery. Another good show is Second Wave, the series is old but, was cool has all that time travel stuff in it.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Firefly is a must watch. This series is shorter then it should be, and had the movie released recently, Serenity.