Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a beta of Vanguard yet ?

I just recently quit Horizons and I'm now looking to a new game to jump on =P I been reading on the boards and looked at all the info about Vanguard and I must say I like what I see (or read :)). In the mean time I'm taking a little break of gaming and dedicate more of my time to RL ;))

So my question is, is there a (open) beta for Vanguard yet ? I've been looking on the official website and that still says there is no beta yet.

Does anyone have some up to date information about this ?

Thanks imageimage

Comments

• Xal25Xal25 Member Posts: 4

VSoH is in Beta 2 now, if you registered on the official Vanguard forums, that's your application right there.  If you are chosen you'll get an application via email.  And if you are on the VSoH forums, you can read about it there as well.  That game will be awesome image, I went to the Fanguard they had in San Diego, and the Devs have such a passion for this game.  Their work will pay off I think.  You just had to have been there to see the demos, and meet the Devs, etc.  Down to earth people!  I'm already going through my Fanguard withdrawls. image

Anyway, see ya on forums!

Wing Goddess Xaltana

• AbraxosAbraxos Member Posts: 412
    I read their was a in-game movie shown at Fanguard and read all the topics. I'm saving for a new PC and waiting anxiously for this game as well. It's going to be a long year.
  • Xal25Xal25 Member Posts: 4
    imageYes the movie was awesome, Glip did a great job!  :) Hopefully VSoH will come out by the fall, but you never know image as long as it's sometime this year, I'll be happy! image

Wing Goddess Xaltana

• dunaduriumdunadurium Member Posts: 257

Originally posted by Abraxos
    I read their was a in-game movie shown at Fanguard and read all the topics. I'm saving for a new PC and waiting anxiously for this game as well. It's going to be a long year.

The ingame movie was something they have been promising to the community for a while and now they finally have it and should be posting it to the public soon too. Very exciting stuff! image

~Dunadurium

"Silly rabbit, WoW's for kids"

• AbraxosAbraxos Member Posts: 412

Yeah

All I've heard from the Fanguard in July and then this last one was that seeing the game in screenshots doesn't do it justice. I was in full agreement with these people and can not wait to see an updated video. Maybe Obivion will hurry up and get out before Vanguard so I'm not just sitting around till release without a good fantasy fix.