Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: New PvE Realm

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The good folks over at Blizzard's World of WarCraft have announced that tomorrow (February 1st), they will be opening a new PvE realm named Eitrigg. As a result of this opening, players with characters on certain realms (listed below), will be able to do a realm transfer.

On Wednesday, February 1 at 3:00 AM PST, we will be opening a new PvE realm: Eitrigg. Players with characters on the realms listed below will be able to transfer their characters to this new realm. The transfers will be available until 3:00 PM PST, Wednesday February 8. During this time, standard character creation will not be possible.

Argent Dawn
Bloodhoof
Khadgar
Zul'jin

Character transfers are available Monday thru Friday from 3:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST. If you're interested in transferring your characters from the realms listed above to the new PvE realm, please click here.

For more WoW, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    Surprises me they keep adding servers.  Yes, their gamewide population is growing but alot of servers are "Low" during peak hours.  Seems to me they should only recommend low pop servers (which they don't do) and character creation should be disabled for any high pop servers.  Sure that might screw up people making a character on a server with a friend but seems better than the alternative of half the servers being under low load.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

I don't play the game anymore but I checked the forums and I read that the low pop servers still have que a peak times along with all the other servers.