Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Registering

DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80
Hi,
I think ther's a huge bug in the registerings page of Knight Online, i try to register, but when i press the 'confirm' button, i go to a new page and it's got a fault on it....
Pretty weird cause of that, i won't be able to play the game....

Ruben

Comments

• utdaanutdaan Member Posts: 1
     I feel the same way. I have been trying for three days now to no avail. I have tried 4 different emails and 2 adresses. I am getting verry imageimageimage. Anyway is their anybody out their i can call to figure this out. Or can anybody help me image
  • BigTastyBigTasty Member Posts: 45

i know, its so freaking weard.. i have it while i need 2 put zip code..

maybe try 2 find a knight online GM 2 ask. i dunno either

• DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80

That sounds like a good idea, but eh, i'm waiting for 2 days and no1 answers the question, so i think they're just laughing at us...image

But my brother tried another way and he got in...

If u just wait a sec i'll go see HOW he did it

aight?imageimage
    Ruben

• michaelsxqmichaelsxq Member Posts: 3

DERUBEN,could you tell me how to registering .i tryed for 20hours

Sure i can help you.

Ok u guys, me and my brother have tried all night long for a solution to the registering...
    And FINALLY we found 1:

1)first go to: http://www.knight-online.com.my/
    there u download the game

2)then you go to this site :https://www.e-games.com.my/asp/member/regmember.asp
    there u register

3) if everytin worked out fine, and u downloaded and installed the game, then try to logg in, and you'll see EVERYTIN WORKS OUT FINE:)

if this ain't working, pm me, i got some more ideas, but this one DOES work, i tried it like 5 timesimageimage

Ruben

• michaelsxqmichaelsxq Member Posts: 3

deruben.thx,you are very kind. but i think that another serve.its in malysia.anyway,its OK to play this game.thanks alots

No probs kiddoimage