Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Alb classes auto-train to be RvR geared?

joejccva71joejccva71 Member UncommonPosts: 848

Reason why I'm asking is once I get my first character to 50, I'd like to be able to use the /level command to make alts, but I don't want to mess up auto-training. So for you Albs out there, which classes don't really worry about having to auto-train anything? Sorc? Wiz? Infiltrator?

I know my Reaver I am training crush so I can let Flex autotrain, but would I have to worry about doing something like this for a different class later on?

Thanks for the help!

Joe

Comments

• razziellerazzielle Member Posts: 162
    I know scouts auto in bow
  • RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

I'm not an Alb now, and haven't been for a long time, but I'll try to help. Baseline casters don't auto as far as I know, in any realm. Albion has more autotraining classes than the other two realms. All Albion melee classes and hybrids autotrain something. Armsman, Mercenary, Paladin, Reaver, Friar, Infiltrator, Scout and Minstrel all autotrain. Some can auto more than one skill. Paladins for example can autotrain both chants and slash. Heretics I'm not sure about. This is based on my knowledge when I last played Albion in pre-classic server days, and pre-ToA, that's why I'm not sure about the Heretic. Things may have changed.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs

• razziellerazzielle Member Posts: 162
    Oh man that blows.  Why do they get so many auto-training classes?  Oh well I was never real big on the whole auto thing anyways after I found out that it was a matter of a mere 2 skill points on the warrior
  • RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

Originally posted by razzielle
    Oh man that blows. Why do they get so many auto-training classes? Oh well I was never real big on the whole auto thing anyways after I found out that it was a matter of a mere 2 skill points on the warrior

Because Mythic loves Albion more than its two uglier red-headed step children <grins, puts on flameproof underpants and runs for cover>. To be fair they have to train more melee skills. Also as you say it's not worth auto-training most classes as the gain is so small, or it makes levelling too painful. It can be worth it with some classes though if you are prepared to suffer a little on the way to fifty. I agree however, it isn't worth the hassle though unless you are a real min-maxer.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs