Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell acc EVE-online

victory1918victory1918 Member Posts: 3

I sell acc Eve-online ,pm me :[email protected]

Comments

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

I'm pretty sure [email protected] would like to buy your account.

• M_DoomhammerM_Doomhammer Member Posts: 33

Originally by  EULA

3. ACCOUNT TRANSFER / CHARACTER TRANSFER
    You are not permitted to transfer your account to another person. If you wish to discontinue your account please refer to section 6. of this
    EULA. You may transfer a character from your account to another account, either belonging to you or another person. This transfer option is
    available from the EVE Online Account Management web site https://secure.eve-online.com/login.asp and is subject to fees and the following

underlined the important part... so, you might get the one you sell to into some trouble that could end in his freshly purchased account being shut down...image
  • Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

Of course, I'm pretty sure he's well aware of the EULA. What he might not be well aware of though is the recent dev post regarding isk/account sellers and CCP's active banning of these accounts. Take heed, CCP is actively pursuing this, and when CCP says they'll do something, it's not just empty words.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

hey hey now!! we don't take kindly to that round here, you need to go on and take that on the IGE so we get our cut