Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick fix?

gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Part of the reason I quit World of Warcraft was not enough time to play it. I love that game, and still do, but the end-game content such as new gear takes dedicated hours that I just dont have.

What I'm trying to say is...

I played guild wars and I didnt like it. but it was so long ago I am willing to give it another shot.

CAn I play Guild Wars for 5-10 minutes at a time or do I need to dedicate long hours to this game? Like Counter-Strike how you can get on for 10 minutes and still have fun?

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

Comments

• LackeyZeroLackeyZero Member Posts: 640

In counterstrike, you're playing a short basically pvp game...

There's pvp in GW and u can probably manage a round and then leave...

If u didn't enjoy the PVE before... it's still the exact same game now...

Apparently I didn't really enjoy the PVE, but I did the PVP... The free beta weekend event, I created a PvP-only character, and I really enjoyed it... Win battles, get faction points and unlock more skills...(The Arenas find u random team too, but actually depends which arena maybe... I'm not sure, but the 8 people team arenas I think require a manual team... but 4 people teams that I played during the event found random teams for me...)...

• AlzorAlzor Member Posts: 6
    Guild Wars I think has changed alot in my opinion but the thing is i can't put my finger on it. Like you i played Guild Wars 3-5 months ago and cane back with this new beta weekend and i thought great i could earn xp and factio points but now it's all over i still enjoy the PvE aspect of the game and the social aspect of the game!
  • ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
      Try just doing two or three quests at a time.  I know a few are longer than 10 minutes to complete and others you need to form a party to get done, but that is what weekends are for!
  • ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
      BTW...you may also want reconcider your time limit.  The quickest session I ever had was 45 minutes.  image