Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is a better weapon

achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

what i want to know is what is the best weapon for a Warrior... Hammer, Sword or Axe

thnx

Comments

• hm i just don't quite know an answer to that question

i did play very short time with a hammer but didn't like it (altough it deals allot of knockdowns to the enemy)  since then i keep playing with axe, the 2 warriors i played with till end of story & some farming always had axe (since i just love cyclone axe area dmg)

• achellisachellis Member Posts: 542
    thnx for the feed back

• TeeBeeNZTeeBeeNZ Member Posts: 259

Axe is the most popular but the best is technicaly the sword. It attacks faster, does more consistant dmg, has bleeding and deep wound as results of its skills and over all is good. Hammer is also good for interupting but its perhaps the least used.

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
      I found that different monsters take more damage if you attack them with the right weapon.  For example, creatures with a hard shell take more damage from an axe while a hammer works better on rock creatures and the sword for flesh creatures.  This is from my own observation of the battles I have been in.  Has anyoen else noticed this? image
  • TeeBeeNZTeeBeeNZ Member Posts: 259

There aremany types of dmgs ingame, many monsters and players for that matter are able to be hit harder with a certain type of dmg. For example, Undead takes extra dmg from fire, and double dmg from smite dmg. But physical dmg weapons such as axes, swords, bows, daggers etc can all have multiple types of dmg, including elemental. So for example, a fire sword would work well again a hellhoun but not agains a fire imp.

• esebeatchuesebeatchu Member Posts: 3

i think axe but i could be wrong but i do love the axe skills here are the stats...

Sundering Chaos Axe of Fortitude

Slashing Dmg: 6-28 (req. 12 Axe Mastery)

Damage +14%(while in stance)

Health +30

Armor penetration +10%(chance:10%)

Damage +20%

Customized for E S E

got a better weapon? PM me and maybe ill but it off ya :P

but if i use a sword ten i could also use a shield so thats good... but also when factions comes out i can be a warrior/assian so then i would be able to use duel swords. Having 2 fellblades would be awsome

so i know that a sword is one handed but is a hammer or is a axe??

what is like the overall best stuff your your minds for a warrior?

• thepillarfrethepillarfre Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by achellis

so i know that a sword is one handed but is a hammer or is a axe??

Axes are one handed but hammers are 2 handed