Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Screenshots!

fedesignfedesign Member Posts: 11

Just FYI...

There are some new screenshots on the fallenearth.com site.  Go to the main page and you'll see them in the "screens" section on the right.  Click on one and navigate through the screenshots with the nav buttons to the left of the pics.

Enjoy!

Comments

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119

Those are some excellent group shots image I hope we will eventually be able to build structures with more stability than the general store as seen in the 7th screen.image

Just curious, but how many different sitting poses/emotes are there going to be? image

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175

Very nice screens ::::02::

The lighting engine is shaping up nicely, and the house on the visuals26 page looks amazing.

You guys are quite the tease ::::06::

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

/holycrap INCREDIBLE... Thankyou for that. Those shots look great. I can't wait to take my first babysteps on Fallen Earh.

Keep it up guys, imageimageimageimage

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 62

awsome pics!

only one thing missing... a Pirate hat! gotta have a Pirate hat.... just gotta...

the hockey mask is cool lookin too!

• KohrathKohrath Member Posts: 35

Thoose screens are really nice!

Yay!

FallenEarth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information.

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119
    That shot where the guy wearing the welding mask is making the peace symbol has some stylish lighting-work at work. Guess I better go ahead and upgrade my video card in anticipation of the visuals image
  • DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

Very nice screens! The guy with the top at usually in the back looks awesome! Hockey mask awesome! Two thumbs up! Very nice pics! Group shots are done very well! WOW½!!!

• StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

oooooooooooOOOOOH YEAAAAH!!!

That's what im talking about!!!!

*Drools all over the place* *twitch*

• gibalgibal Member Posts: 3

*gasp* So there is a heaven after al!!!!image

Thank you for the goodie's this will lower my appetite for knowledge for a while.image

• darkasterdarkaster Member Posts: 187

I love 'em all!

I'd have to say my favorite looking guy in there is on the screenshot with the guy in the soldering mask throwing up the peace sign. The one to the right of him in the gas mask is my fav!

This game just keeps on getting better and better looking, thanks for the update!

• Hardware-DCHardware-DC Member Posts: 95
    I think I just made a mess on my desk......image

http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com DC Main Page
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/apocalypse Sci-Fi / Apoc Theme Forums
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/citadel DnD Style Theme forums (coming soon)

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Holy crap those are good! Is that an XM8 they are holding in several of the shots? Looks good. Awesomeness!

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• RipperjackAURipperjackAU Member Posts: 124
    And here I am rolling around on the floor, overcome with sickness from my WoW overload, with an aching hip-pocket nerve from all the cash Blizzard has syphoned out of my wallet, and you guys go an do this. image

Why, Oh, Why do you tease me so.

You know doing this is like showing a full glass of spring water to a man dieing of thirst!! image

Anyway... Thanks for the update, things are looking good. image
  • ordeithordeith Member Posts: 36

Wow, These teasers are killing me... That welding mask... and the exploited shirt.. and the baclava.. and the gasmasks... and the... oh.. I can't stop... give me retail and I'll resign from my job to be able to play 24/7!

*bounces up & down*

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

Originally posted by gibal

*gasp* So there is a heaven after al!!!!image
    Thank you for the goodie's this will lower my appetite for knowledge for a while.image

HAHA!! Hell yeah! For the next... Two days... Personally, those screens made me wanna play even more. Loved the dude with the welding mask throwing up the peace sign. Awesome!