Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**New Open End Game Guild Recruitment**

MacksumMacksum Member Posts: 49

Hello, my name is Maxim and I am from the Gul'Dan server. Are you bored of your
current guild/server? Do you desire end game but have trouble getting into an end game guild?
Vanguard is a guild from the Gul'Dan server on the horde faction. If you are not satisfied with your server
or guild then I am giving you my hand and aid. If you follow me I will take you to end game. Vanguard is rolling
Gul'Dan it is a server very fresh, less than a month and a half old. Why not wait until a new server comes out?
New servers are quite frustating in my opinion, they have long queue times, lots of farmers, and a horrid economy.
Gul'Dan is free of these, and it is a low pop server untouched by end game. Vanguard will be capping in 45 days.
There is a set system for a EST on level each week so we can filter out people who do not meet our standards. We have
Ventrillo and end game expirience. We are currently still looking for officers and are only recruiting quality people with previous level 60 characters on other servers. We have a nice website and forums. If you are interested in joining Vanguard please visit http://www.freewebs.com/vanguardguild
and post an application in our forums. I am hoping to see a lot of quality people from mmorpg.com ^^. I will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you for your time and consideration. And I promise to deliver. ::::02::

Comments

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

i play on Gul'Dan =D

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

full servers ftw

frostmourne all the way :P