Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just wondering..

DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170

Well i quit this game because i was leveling by a bunch of farmers and they killed my ass and my breastplate dropped. I wasnt red or anything and it really pissed me off. Just wondering if its still like that, if it is screw that, i don't spend time in a game just to have my stuff dropped because a cheater kills me for leveling by them. I can see how you drop stuff when red named but not when white, its just bull shit. By the way i did try to petition but they never wrot me back or anything....bad costomer service or bad luck? I dont know you tell me.

Comments

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Yeah it's still like that. You can pretty much lose anything you have equipped or in your inventory except your weapon(if your pk's are under 5-6).

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

You still drop armor. As I learned you at least (since c3) don't drop your equipped weapon anymore in PvE like I did twice ;P

As for reporting such behaviour... it's wanted and part of the game. NcSoft didn't make griefing, scamming and training people a lot more rewarding then fair play for no reason. And if we're lucky we find out about it some day. Maybe because it's a great source of drama and hate.

TheSwan

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
    /where God
    ERROR: Target could not be found
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    You missed your target since Believer ignores science
    /skill logic
    You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.

• Cuj0Cuj0 Member Posts: 81

Official drop table:

Player Karma = White

Killed By: NPC PC Summon/Pet

Can Drop Weapon? N N N

Can Drop Items? Y N N

Player Karma = Purple/Red with < 6 PKs

Can Drop Weapon? N N N

Can Drop Items? Y N N

Player Karma = Red with 6 or more PKs

Can Drop Weapon? Y Y Y

Can Drop Items? Y Y Y

..hax..

• L2|TioL2|Tio Member Posts: 4

Only thing that will not drop is ur equipped weapon.

And ya... farmers are still there but some stuff changed. Farmers do not kill the players anymore.. the players train the Farmers ^^    I made like 40+ Mil Adena in the last Month with selling Farmer drops.

And when C4 comes u have allot more lvling spots.