Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch Message - 01/21/06

OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

January 21st, 2006

*** Highlights ***

- Double experience this weekend

We sincerely apologize again for the problems caused in response to Wednesday’s update. We do understand that many characters were rolled back due to actions beyond their control along with those that took direct advantage of the situation. We also understand that many other players that were not rolled back were also affected in indirect ways. This weekend we will be offering double experience to all players. This extra experience applies to normal experience gain, including AAs. Special systems such as leadership experience, spirit shrouds, and evolving items are not affected. This event will run until Monday morning at 10am PST. Once again please accept our apologies for any interruptions this has caused in your playtime.

- The EverQuest Team

[ - Apparently they didn't get it right... - ]

----------------------------------------
My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.