Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ffffffffff

jhgjhgfjghffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comments

• Sephiroth9Sephiroth9 Member Posts: 127
    Turning off caps would be a start. I would head to Redridge over by Stormwind.
  • Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336

Yes, first of all never, and I mean NEVER make an entier post out of caps lock words. You will be looked down upon for it.

Second since your a night elf, go to ashenvale or try and get a port to stormwind and do quests in redridge mountains. Ashenvale is south of Auberdine.

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Follow the road and walk it will bring you too amzing places.

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• AudrielleAudrielle Member Posts: 62

The key to levelling up is to do quests - preferrably in groups that you can get along with.  Never "grind" by killing mobs, unless you are simply "farming" for resources or practicing skills.  You can find quests by going to appropriate areas in which quests are offered, or asking people to share quests with you.

• VarcanVarcan Member Posts: 77
    Surely he was joking...right. I hope so.image
  • r0hnr0hn Member Posts: 185
    level 18 in a week, nice
  • kishzneekishznee Member Posts: 24
    nah, that is so nuts.. are you asking on how to make your leveling faster in a  very impossible way. why not try to browse on a site that offers powerleveling. i know one, try visit gamersloot.net..

-kishznee-

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Quests

Check that link, it shows you which area is right for your Lvl to quest in.

And lose the caps ::::05::

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• AudrielleAudrielle Member Posts: 62

If you are about level 18 and stuck in Auberdine, head southward along the main road toward Ashenvale.  Stay away from the beaches and do not wander off of the road.  There are enough quests in the Ashenvale zone to last you into the high 20s.  The Auberdine quests should prompt you to head to Ashenvale, anyhow.

Otherwise, take one of the boats to Menethil Harbor and make your way from Baradin Bay toward Loch Modan.  There are quests there, which will eventually take you to Ironforge and Stormwind.  Like someone above suggested, you can also go to Redridge or even Westfall. 

• BlackstarBlackstar Member Posts: 50

I think you need more help with how to write then with how to level up.

• Deva-stateDeva-state Member Posts: 64

Head South, through ashenvale and to the Barrens. They'll love you there.