Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW vs EQ2!

Ive been playing WoW for a while and its ok, but the End game sucks, ive played EQ2 and its very Complicated but has more to offer in some areas, Tell me which one is better!

Comments

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Expect many mixed responses. Personally I think you can't compare them, I've played both for many months and they are very different. image

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    Use the search, you'll be able to find many threads about this subject..
  • HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Originally posted by MasterchiefM
    Ive been playing WoW for a while and its ok, but the End game sucks, ive played EQ2 and its very Complicated but has more to offer in some areas, Tell me which one is better!

Having played both, don't you know? Are you incapable of making that decision on your own? It's not like they are both new and there is no information on either, like what anyone here says will have any bearing.

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Originally posted by MasterchiefM

What can't make your own mind? EQ2 all the way!

On another note, we managed to stop WoW vs EQ2 topics for a good while don't start it all over again...please.