Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP questions

Blue3000Blue3000 Member Posts: 238

1. Is the entire Lineage 2 pvp based or are there seperate non-pvp servers?

2. Or is it similar to SWG where you chose whether you wanted to pvp or not?

3.  What exactly in this PK I keep seeing?

I think losing any amount of hard earned xp due to getting killed is no good.  Also, in any game where pvp exists you'll always wind up getting killed by others whose level is much higher then yours.  Many of these people get their kicks out of doing this.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

Originally posted by Blue3000

1. Is the entire Lineage 2 pvp based or are there seperate non-pvp servers?
     2. Or is it similar to SWG where you chose whether you wanted to pvp or not?
    3.  What exactly in this PK I keep seeing?
    I think losing any amount of hard earned xp due to getting killed is no good.  Also, in any game where pvp exists you'll always wind up getting killed by others whose level is much higher then yours.  Many of these people get their kicks out of doing this.
    Thanks for any info.

1. every server is PvP server/ aldo they are safe zones like Towns, and a few other safe places...

2. no

3. Pk is = player killing if you kill some other player thats white you will recive Karma, bascily theys 2 pvp stats  PvP0/PK0 if someone is Red and have over 6 or more Pks they can drop they items upon death from other players

all starter Towns have Gaurds almost everywhere they kill Reds as soon as they see em...
    Catacombs and Necropolish are 1 off the most places to go lvl, Rarly a pker will come there espcialy if its the Week where a Seal has won... aldo Necropolish of Sacfrice, Pilgrims necropolish and Heretics Catacombs are often vistet bye trainers

• Cuj0Cuj0 Member Posts: 81

There are no safe zones.

-HGMSpam

..hax..