Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is the Horizons setup so hard?????

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

My CC has for a varification code on the back of the card **** ***. Which part of those numbers is the code? Also how does the credit card number go on? ***********,****-****-****-****, **** **** **** ****

This is so stupidly hard.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I dont know if there is a specific way to input your CC #....

The horizons setup is too hard. Someone who has already registered tell me how.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

The verification code is the last 3 numbers after the space....

I would put the card number in without spaces and see if it works!!

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

• SelekSelek Member Posts: 236

try getting FFXI up and running it can take anywhere from 5 hours. to a few days

-Selek

-Selek

• SirloinSirloin Member Posts: 5

just put the last 3 digits in. 

on another note, i wouldnt even bother, the game is brutally bad.  i usually dont bother flaming games, to each his own type of thing, but what a dissapointment

• atomicwebzatomicwebz Member Posts: 63

Yea bro it's the last three digits man. Went over to my friends house to help him set it up!
    BTW the game looks pretty cool so far, I'm going to wait a month and see how he likes it.

>>AtomicWebZ<<
    O--{========>
    RipperX.Com & Olympicnetworks.Com

>>AtomicWebZ<<
    O--{========>

I got it setup. Took a day. Worst part of Horizons though.

• Silent85Silent85 Member Posts: 77
    I am intruiged by this game whats peoples views on it?

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Chief Of Communications, Ahazi Server

• DaHulkDaHulk Member Posts: 10
    I've only heard bad things about Horizons.

• nalanala Member Posts: 173

thats funny to read about kiamde..i didn't have any problems getting going..that and a LOT of online orders that i place make you give that code...so its not just HOrizons, its actually also in place for you. so that the person using your card HAS to have the whole card, not just the number.

as to the game.i have been in since day one..and honestly, i have been having a lot of fun. sure there are little things that you have to be patient with..but nothing at all that makes the game unplayable. thats my honest thoughts.

The setup was just really sensitive and there was no 1st party tutorial and the one at Tazoon forums helped me a ton.

imageKiamdeimage

• odinwiseodinwise Member Posts: 79
    dude, get used to it.  that's how ALL mmorpgs are, as well as online orders.  You just gotta know how it's done.  I'm surprised it took you so long, rofl!  no worries though.  CD-keys always use the XXX-XXX-XXX method, and credit cards are always  XXXXXXXXXXXX.  just keep that in mind.

Pune!
    For the Horde!!

AO, EQ, and DAOC were nothing. This had 4 pages. Just because you flew through it doesn't mean everyone else did. Check the reviews. Many people agree.

imageKiamdeimage