Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

preordering

rodierrodier Member UncommonPosts: 38

Hi
when I saw first screens.. I think *gosh* this looks like DaoC 1 year back.. then I saw some screens from new engine..but I still think.. there must be some cool features ......... then I read faq and saw this game must be cool if everything is true..

so, I want preorder game to get closed beta.. but i can't get any good normal site with info about actual state? the game really will be gold 2/2006 ? then its now in closed beta? then if I now preorder I get instantly in game to see whats goin on?

can any preorder tester reply? thanks :)

Rodier, icq 10905813

Comments

• Altex44Altex44 Member Posts: 25
    The game could go gold in march
  • kaieedgekaieedge Member Posts: 46

To answer your question there is currently no beta going on in this game to my knowledge. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a beta sometime in or during the next 3 months. But what do I know. I am just a preorder hopeful like all the rest.

Humility before Honor.

• BugginsBuggins Member Posts: 12
    They(RR) will not give us any dates of when beta will be out. one thing we do know is it will be soon. on nov. 21 RR sent an e-mail to mmorpg.com stating that the beta will be ready by early feb. that was several months ago. they are still working very hard on the game but do not want to name a date in case something goes wrong. In my opinion, based off of what info has been released, I am thinking mid to late feb. I could be wrong on this, its just my thoughts.