Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Size

UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
I dont know if this topic has come up, or what, but I think it would be nice to see the people with the most stars actually get something.  I just think it would be cool if they could get a larger email size.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea he's coming up with something like that

you donate towards mmorpg.com u get more things

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    DONATE?!?!?!?!!? I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!!!! AHhhHHHHH!!!!!! imageimageimage

Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

A staff member a while back said that those with 5 stars get special things, but I have never seen anything different from when I fluctuate between 4 and 5 stars.  I think SD is the only other 5 star member, besides staff, so I would like to know if he has seen anything either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .