Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Interview

infra172infra172 Member UncommonPosts: 145

Too lazy to click to the front page and read the latest interview of the Dark and Light team? I'll save you the trouble and post it here.

MMORPG.com: If you could be any kind of tree, what kind of tree would you be?

The Dark & Light Team: Tough question. I think I'd like to be a Redwood Tree. People would chain themselves to me and risk their lives to protect me even though I haven't tangibly benefited them in any way.

MMORPG.com: Were you surprised by the number of people who preordered Dark and Light?

The Dark & Light Team: Actually, we fell well short of our goal. By our calculations, a sucker is born every minute and we've only been able to take advantage of 4.372% of the world's sucker population.

MMORPG.com: Some people are complaining that they weren't able to log into SoG when you released it. In what way are they wrong?

The Dark & Light Team: We released SoG to give back to the community. Its selfish for them to demand that they actually be able to log into the game.

MMORPG.com: I agree. Can I wash your feet?

The Dark & Light Team: After the interview.

MMORPG.com: O.K. A recent poll conducted by this site indicated that 55% of subscribers to 23% of MMORPGs think that developers are 12.5% more likely to not listen to 77.5% of their customers when more than 50% of their comments are negative. We have their IP addresses. Should I have them killed for you?

The Dark & Light Team, gods that walk among us: No. That won't be necessary. After this "game developing scam" we're going to do a variation of the nigerian email scam. Give us their email addresses .

MMORPG.com: It shall be done. What do you say to all the people posting in the message boards that all the promises you have made have been just that: promises? What do you say to all the people who say things such as "four years of development should have produced more than just this steaming pile of dung only slightly more sophisticated than a high school computer science class project"?

The Dark & Light Team, gods that walk among us: Ummm....thank you. We are tired now. You may wash our feet.

blank

Comments