Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My playonline got deleted, pleae help

Well..I just got down moving to alaska..and it took forever and I am ready to play FF11 again..and my playonline ID has been deleted..I have tried everything..and I am going to call them monday..but if they won't restore it..what can I do?..I have tried to find a store or something to buy new codes..or a new game....I can't buy a new game because I play on the PS2 and if I buy a new game thats 80$ with a new hard drive I don't need, is there any way I can get a new FF11 and playonline code?image

Comments

• anarchaicanarchaic Member Posts: 15
    i think i heard somewhere that the pc version's codes work with the ps2, i'm not sure though
  • ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by anarchaic
    i think i heard somewhere that the pc version's codes work with the ps2, i'm not sure though

Yes, the activation codes for the PC and PS2 are interchangeable. In fact, accounts themselves can be freely used on PCs or PS2s as you choose, switching between them at will. You can buy the Vana'diel Collection for the PC and use the activation codes to create a new account on your PS2. The only thing that is not interchangeable is, of course, the installation media, since PC programs don't run on a PS2 and vice-versa.

Chris Mattern

• raziel705raziel705 Member Posts: 3

Thank you very much, I thought I was doomed!image