Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trials only good for accounts whos time expired before 11/15/2005

EbeOneEbeOne Member Posts: 124

Only accounts closed and all there time expired before 11/15/2005 can get the 15 free trials.

This was learned after two weeks of back and forth e-mails with SOE, because I could not get any of my three old accounts to log in.

After all of this discussion they did fix it so that I could log one of them, the one that I left with no money or possessions of Corse.

Ebe ------ SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed
Ann ----- SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed
Zoo'xu -- SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed

Comments

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

now THAT's typical....it took them two weeks to tell you that?

sad

Faxx

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by EbeOne

Only accounts closed and all there time expired before 11/15/2005 can get the 15 free trials.

This was learned after two weeks of back and forth e-mails with SOE, because I could not get any of my three old accounts to log in.

After all of this discussion they did fix it so that I could log one of them, the one that I left with no money or possessions of Corse.

sad.... very sad.... can't believe how much time it takes to talk to SOE... i sense much fear... anger ..... hate in SOE..

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• KovyKovy Member UncommonPosts: 22

How do i gain access to this free trial for vets?

I want to see why everyone is complaining about NGE after playing SWG for a few years :)

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

just log on if you an old vet.

I myself have all access  but have not touched SWG in a while(once for  few days to test CU and before that nearly 1 year).

I too want to see whats going on  so i patched(omg took forever) and logged in.

I only played few hours so way too early to say anything but first thing i noticed which has been spammed is the whole servers are on very light.

As of 01/01/06 9pm GMT around 4pm EST(certainly not best time in USA) i saw NO very light ,3 on light(including my server chilastra),2 on very heavy(bria and some other can't recall),4 on heavy and rest on medium.

Now is this because of the free trial or SoE faking it i dunno.I doubt it was faking as on chilastra which was on light theed and bestine was pretty packed up(and was told many on expansions but do not have the TooW to find out).

This may be free trial people who knows but a good number were levels 80-90.But again might be the vets returning on trial too.

I post more on a topic about this game when i have played a bit more .Only thing i seen so  far is aggression openly to anyone who specs jedi by some so called "elder jedis"(check offical forum to  witness this and laughimage)

I doubt i play long as for me the game died the minute the story line was corrupted with player jedis but i like to check out this ranting to be fact or lies.

so far the ones about all servers been on very light is a total bull.

We see about the rest soon enoughimage

But apparently it works for all vets who cancelled over 1 month ago as i seen 2 old friends log in recently.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by hercules

just log on if you an old vet.
    I myself have all access  but have not touched SWG in a while(once for  few days to test CU and before that nearly 1 year).
    I too want to see whats going on  so i patched(omg took forever) and logged in.
    I only played few hours so way too early to say anything but first thing i noticed which has been spammed is the whole servers are on very light.
    As of 01/01/06 9pm GMT around 4pm EST(certainly not best time in USA) i saw NO very light ,3 on light(including my server chilastra),2 on very heavy(bria and some other can't recall),4 on heavy and rest on medium.
    Now is this because of the free trial or SoE faking it i dunno.I doubt it was faking as on chilastra which was on light theed and bestine was pretty packed up(and was told many on expansions but do not have the TooW to find out).
    This may be free trial people who knows but a good number were levels 80-90.But again might be the vets returning on trial too.
    I post more on a topic about this game when i have played a bit more .Only thing i seen so  far is aggression openly to anyone who specs jedi by some so called "elder jedis"(check offical forum to  witness this and laughimage)
    I doubt i play long as for me the game died the minute the story line was corrupted with player jedis but i like to check out this ranting to be fact or lies.
    so far the ones about all servers been on very light is a total bull.
    We see about the rest soon enoughimage
    But apparently it works for all vets who cancelled over 1 month ago as i seen 2 old friends log in recently.

Generally, if they're on Mustafar they're not trials as most of them weren't around for the expansion or they got the refund on it before they quit.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Yeah i know that the people on mustofar are not trials.Just pointing out that i was told many hunting there as i cannot verify it myself and its from another person's mouth.

and yeah posted many scenarios as why i see loads of people despite the ranting here.

I personally cannot play SWG again unless the game has the story arc restored and jedi free servers created(never gonna happen).

But i have to say loads of BS been rolled by the ranters here painting a total wrong reality of the population of the game and if you do not believe me simply log in and see for yourself.

As for the gameplay/bugs/lag i will post later.

My athlon 3800/2gb/x850xt is running smoothly but theed has crashed my 2500/R9800pro/1gb on 2 occasions which used to run the game smoothly before.but more on that later after further testing.

• KovyKovy Member UncommonPosts: 22

I'm updating as we speak. It will be done at 12 AM, and I'll play for a few hours tonight and post my opinion.

• EbeOneEbeOne Member Posts: 124

Originally posted by Lekri

I'm updating as we speak. It will be done at 12 AM, and I'll play for a few hours tonight and post my opinion.

Can't wait to see what you think about it.

Ebe ------ SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed
    Ann ----- SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed
    Zoo'xu -- SWG -- ShadowFire -- Closed