Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sher-Kar taken down!

ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Until tonight, no one had known how to get into the Sher-Kar cave since it required a part from the cube to make another part in the Cube that gave you access to the Cave.  Tonight it was figured out, and a group of us on Chilastra went and took him down (we weren't the first though) as a guild mate had all the glowy loot needed to make it.  It was thought that he dropped the lava crystal, but turns out he drops the glowy part needed to make it.  The other two (Engine and Artifact) are dropped from HK and one of the droids in the Droid Army instance.

Will post screenies and a video in a little bit, right now we're off to get the parts to make the Crystal :)

Comments

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    Actually i took it down on another planet because they just reused the same model.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

If you're talking about Malfosa at another point on Mustafar, then that's because they ARE the same creature.  Sher Kar is the boss form, and you need the loot from Malfosa to get access to him.

Anyway, here are the screenies, will post video after it's uploaded:

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

That boss looked too easy : The AI was as bad as everything else out there too.

Wish they allowed for 40+ people in a Raid and made epic raids like in SWG

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Very cool Obraik, wish I had been there.
  • anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    RAD Obraik! Nice to see Gul was there too. image Sorry I haven't been on lately; working 12 hour days and have a new gf.image

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    That video was SO awesome! How could you not think that scaramoosh? Jeez lol image

Was even more awesome being part of it :D  You'll get there one day Anarchy, Gul and I plan on doing many runs on this and will more then likely become a guild event (ahem, Daendor? :p)

It wasn't overly hard because we had a full group, we had tried earlier with only 4 but didn't succed, probably because we were too hasty (he has 4 gold elite minions too that all agro you at once).  It certainly isn't the hardest thing in the game, but being part of the first few groups to take him down in the game made it alot of fun :D