Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buying game keys?(1st hand)

OhlsOhls Member Posts: 25

cant find any place that one the official wow site that sells game keys =/

I downloaded the game and figured that Id be able to try it out for free for a week or two. Aperently not.

anyone know where I can get ahold of a game key of will I have to go aaaaaall the way downtown to get the retail version?

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    www.fileplanet.com You can sign up for 10day trial somewhere there.
  • WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Ohls

cant find any place that one the official wow site that sells game keys =/
    I downloaded the game and figured that Id be able to try it out for free for a week or two. Aperently not.
    anyone know where I can get ahold of a game key of will I have to go aaaaaall the way downtown to get the retail version?

To upgrade from the trial to the full version, per the account page, you have to have a retail copy game key in order to do so. So you will likely have to go buy it unless this has changed recently.
  • kishzneekishznee Member Posts: 24
    you know what, you can buy a  cd key with a 60 days free game time play. why don't you grab one for you and have fun playing that for two months. and after the free game time play, you'll only need to buy gametime card to continue playing your account. image

-kishznee-