Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knight Swords

ultimatomultimatom Member UncommonPosts: 46

Ok, so first off dont flame me if this is a "noob" question (god how i hate this word, why do those smart ass people always forget that they too were "noob" when they first started to play ?)
Anyway, I'm trying to buy 2 Knight Swords to take them to the Blacksmith to have a cool D-grade Double Blade weapon, but I just can't find Knigth Swords anywhere in any weapon shop, even in Giran !
Does anyone know where I could buy Knight Swords ?
Thanx !

Comments

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

This is the only info I could find on the Knight's Sword

http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/items/weapons.php?id=128 

or

http://lineage.warcry.com/db/view_item.php?id=128:0:2

Nothing really says where to get it....

Good luck!

• JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325

I think you can only get em from player shops.

BTW, I am not sure, but I think 2 knight swords make C grade duals...

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

well Knights Swords can´t be bought in Shops, only craftet bought from other players or getting em bye useing Blacksmith off mammon http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/sevensigns.html

the best thing you can do is to get a sword with same D crystal count valuve 1170 is a knight sword in Crystals; Bastard Sword has the same vaulve 1170 D crystals, can be bought in Giran Castle Town Weapon shop, so if you get 2 Bastard Swords you can exchange em at Blacksmith off Mammon for free to Knights Sword, http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/item.html# look at crystal valvues...

Black Smith of Mammon shows up in every Catacombs, with half an hour in each and jumping from em at Random he will always be right at the gatekeeper in a Catacomb but he only shows up every second week...
    after you got 2 Knights Swords, you can go to a local Blacksmith in a town and pay him to turn em into Duel Knightsword/Knightsword....

or at Black Smith of Mammon if you already own Cheaper Duells for instance duel Saber/Saber you can pay Ancient Adena to upgraded the Duel Saber/saber to higher lvl duells untill they reach the Knightsword/Knightsword crystal valvue 2545 http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/item.html#
    you bascily have to upgraded em around 2 or 3 times, and will cost maybe 700k Ancient Adena

• ultimatomultimatom Member UncommonPosts: 46

Ok, thanx for all these answers !
    So unless I join this "Seven Signs" thing (which I have absolutely no clue what it's about  image)  there's no way I can have my fancy-looking double blade knight sword then ? image
    The strange thing is that a double knight sword is "only" grade D (that's the only grade I can use right now, and anyway it's also the only one I can barely afford image), but the knight swords seem so hard to find ! As opposed to, for exemple, a double elven sword which is grade C I think, and elven swords can be bought at every weapon shop !
    But in fact, even if it can sometimes be frustrating for us low-level players, that's exactly why I like this game so much : it's so complex that it would require some kind of Player's Handbook just like in Dungeons & Dragons  image
    I was sick and tired of MMOFPS, this one is a real MMORPG, and its complexity is exactly what makes me want to play it more and more !
    So I guess I'll just start looking for info on this "Seven Signs" thing then !
    Thanx !  image

just sign up at a Dawn Maenager, its free until you completet your second class transfear, it should be farly esay for you, then wait until Dawn seal wins and go into a Catacomb and wait at gatekeeper Zigurat a Npc, blacksmith off mammon will spawn inside in a corner in the same room as the Zigurat Npc...
    and remember when you get your Dual Knight´s Sword´s they can be upgraded to better D grades all the way up to top C Duals for Ancient Adena at Blacksmith off Mammon

edit: oh yere Knight´s swords cant be craftet sry, so only way is Blacksmith off mammon

Woaw so now there are different D grades ?  image
    I thought there was just D grade, and then C grade, but does this mean there is like D- and D+ before getting to C-, and so on ?  image
    Anyway, keep the complicated stuff coming (well, not so complicated, but still a bit more than City Of Villains that I played right after leaving Star Wars Galaxies), I really enjoy this part of the game !
    Thanx !

nope im talking about a Upgrade Feture you can use... yere a bit werid that Npc Shops call´s it Exchange but Blacksmith off Mammon calls its Upgrade for instance Dual Saber/saber 1594 Crystal count gets upgraded to 1927 Crystal count they should be about 6 diffrent Looks you can choose from and it be around 200k Ancient Adena = 200000 the Duelsaber/duelsaber has 73p.atk and the first upgrade gets em to 83p.atk only the looks are diffrent... Until you get all the way up to C Duals hehe but wait for that :P

Oh ok I see, I actually never used this feature cos its was called "exchange" and I didnt want to exchange anything  (I thought this was this "first character to go to lv6" thing).
    And if you can change the look, woaw, I will definitively try it if I got enough adena, cos the look is what I like the most in this game, the awesome graphics is what really drew me to L2 !!!