Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going back to the game

Billius8Billius8 Member Posts: 574

Yes, the early launch was full of problems and content was lacking, but all of this is stuff that can be fixed and (with a new expansion coming out soon) stuff that will be fixed.  Plus, having played EQ until I can no longer stand it, I'm ready to kick the butt of any carebear who crosses my path.

Shadowbane gets trashed far more than is warranted.  It's really a pretty cool game.

Comments

• Billius8Billius8 Member Posts: 574

Well, went back to game and it appears half the servers are shut down and you can migrate existing characters to the new world maps.  That's all fine.  Problem is, though, you move your character without the gold in your bank.  Your 22nd level character gets plopped into the new world without any gold, and when you try to go out and farm for more, you find you are hunted by 55th level characters who gank you just for the heck of it.  So you can't make gold to repair armor, train, teleport, etc in this sort of scenario.

Game of Thrones?  Nope.  Just a gangfest.  Going to be hard to give Shadowbane a second whirl this time around.