Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logging in...

yandaobenyandaoben Member Posts: 26

Man the bar goes to the end and I'm stuck now at Logging in. Says Connection is lost after awhile.

Why?

Comments

• RagoschRagosch Member Posts: 727

This may happen - simply try again :-)

Ragosch

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

The key to whenever something like that happens, exit the game and log back in, it takes around 30 seconds on a slow computer and nothing really can go wrong. Also it is a good idea to do the same when ever you get caught in jump. Can get tiresome sometimes but hey not all the hotfix's are through yet. Personally I wont be playing for another 6-7 days, not until that blasted letter gets here so I can send CCP my subscription money...

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow

• yandaobenyandaoben Member Posts: 26

That means I have to wait out for the next few days, forfiting my free trial period?

Now I really took WoW's server maintainence, stability and reliability for granted.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Originally posted by yandaoben

That means I have to wait out for the next few days, forfiting my free trial period?
    Now I really took WoW's server maintainence, stability and reliability for granted.

Did you play WoW at release?  Stability and reliability were an issue for a while pre-release and at release.  I have not played in nearly a year so I don't know anymore.  EVE has been very stable for some time, the recent hardware upgrades and patch have created a ton of hotfixes that AFAIK are not completely implemented.
  • yandaobenyandaoben Member Posts: 26

I had this connectivity problem since the Cold War edition of Eve online. I can connect at times but keep getting disconnected at other times. I am still unsure if to go onto paying for this game.

I didn't play WoW at release, but am glad to see it has smoothen things out now at least.