Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you hear!?

killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
Blizzard is hiring a full time employee to serve as their Game Master in World of Warcraft.  This news is sure to turn a few heads, deffinately has turned mine. image

The only bad part is that it's for an experienced Game Master, thus, I am not... if any of you are and you're hyped about this game as I am, then jump on this opportunity like a hobo on a ham sandwich. image

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

Comments

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    I agree with you. The idea of working for such a company as Blizzard is great in itself. Then the fact would be involved with WoW is even greater. I would love to be able to do that. I am stuck in Dallas though since wife has 10 years in at her job image. I would have tried for CoH in Austin otherwise. Good luck to anyone here if they get a job with Blizzard.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Man, i wish i could work there. Lousy school and no money image

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736
    I think you have to live in or around Irving California for any of thier jobs , too .

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    That's very true, you do have to live around Irving California to get these jobs.  If qualified for the position, they'll ask you to move there.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

(I feel out of place... only 2 stars)

They also opened a job for web designer, which is even cooler, cause it's way simpler and funner... I'll be surprised if not hundreds of ppl try to get that job (man, I wish I were older).

Tired of thinking up funny stuff to put before my name that replace the boring word "sinceraly",

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
    Just boosting Darky's confidence with my 1 star...

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
    damn i jsut hit 2 stars... sorry Darky