Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanting to Try FFXI

HI,

I am interested in playing Final Fantasy XI and I was wandering if anyone would be kind enough to send me a Buddy Pass.  I would really appreciate it.  I am a current player of eq2 and i'm looking for a change of pace.  My email is [email protected]  Thank You in advance

Pamela A.

Comments

• anarchaicanarchaic Member Posts: 15

hi pamela i'm buying the game again tomorrow so i'll have a buddy pass for you...

what kind of pace are you looking for? ffxi is definitely better than any other mmo out there, but it requires alot more time than any other also

• CybellaCybella Member Posts: 2

Hi,

For the past year I've played eq2 and that takes allot of time..  Time is not an issue for me.  I probally spend atleast 8 hours per day on my computer.    I am a college student so I have allot of game time...  I look forward to getting the buddy pass.. Ty

Pam

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

It's a good game. I'v been playing for about a year now.
    You'll like the community. The good people play ffxi, so nobody is going around screaming noob.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

i wont need to create a new account in order for the pass to work, will i?
    PM'ed
  • GGGvfunGGGvfun Member Posts: 12

FF series are never disappointing!!

We all need to check FF when each one comes out

dd

• FangmanFangman Member UncommonPosts: 26

Hey, i'm also intersted in a Buddy Pass to trial FF11. Me and a few friends have been intersted in it for a while now. If someone would be kind enough to PM or mail ([email protected] Don't forget to remove SPAM) me one, i'd be thankful.