Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accounts Recovery !! :D:D:D ROX!

SiupakabrasSiupakabras Member Posts: 8

Hey!

My friends and I have discovered a nice way to find out some Guild Wars Account Passwords! This is a very easy thing to do. And very rewarding too. Okay, here's how you do it! Mythic Entertainment has set a robot up on most E-mail services you can think of, Yahoo, Hotmail, Excite, MyMail, etc. etc. And we discovered the easiest way to do it was through Hotmail (Well, if you are using Hotmail to send this that is) because Hotmail has its little Instant Send thing but it will also work with what every online service you are using. Anyway, to the point.

You have to E-mail this e-mail address: [email protected]

The Subject must be: Password Recovery

And this is hjow you do it. Type in this EXACTLY how it is!
On the first line put: <!= =YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT NAME= =!>
On the 3rd line put: <!= =YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT PASSWORD= =!>
and on the 7th line, put: <!= =REALM YOU WANT THE CHARACTER IN= =!>

So it would look like this:

<!= =account name= =!>

<!= =account password= =!>

<!= =account name that you want password from= =!>

Now remember station names and passwords are case sensitive....Therefore all captial letters must remain capital.

And there ya have it! It's that easy! We have gotten plenty of password that we like. Many accounts with some nice high lvled people and people with nice equipment. I hope you enjoy this as much as we had!!

HAHAHAHA it works perfectly :D !! I have a new bow and helmet! hahahahaha rox!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I can't belive that :D:D:D

Comments

• thedrakonthedrakon Member UncommonPosts: 213
    This is from an hacker, don't do this, you gonna lost your account
  • SiupakabrasSiupakabras Member Posts: 8

you cant lost your account, me and my friend have used this instruction and we still have got our accounts :D

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

1) Mythic Entertainment has nothing to do with Guild Wars, which is the first clue to your scam. If you're going to try to rip people off at least do a little research. Mythic Entertainment makes DAoC and is making WAR, I should know, I work for them.

2) Neither Mythic Entertainment nor any other gaming company in their right mind would have any form of automated "robot" set up on unsecured 3rd party email systems for account info recovery like that. Thats just asking for exploitation and account theft.

3) No gaming company in their right mind uses a free email system as their primary source of contact. Anything that asks you to email the company with an @yahoo or @hotmail or @mail etc account you'd be best to just avoid like the plague. Mythic for example uses @mythicentertainment.com and @darkageofcamelot.com. Other gaming companies use similar contact methods.

4) No gaming company I have ever dealt with has ever asked for my account username AND password for ANY reason. I have been asked for my Account Username for verification purposes or to check my login history etc, but NEVER my password.

Basic long story short, Mr Smart Guy here had this brillant idea to set up a free email account through mail.com or whatever and see how many suckers he could get to send him their account information, at which time he changes the password on the account if he wants the whole account or just strips whatever items he wants from the account and passes them to his primary account(s). Don't fall for it.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    What an idiot.
  • DoratoDorato Member Posts: 7

im suer that Mythic Community Mgr. isnt work for this group
    they work beyound dark side

Xmen

• ParapsychoParapsycho Member UncommonPosts: 108

Can a mod delete this topic already?

And ban the OP as well...

The third-grade spelling and grammar are making my brain hurt. If you are going to scam, at least learn proper grammar.::::07::

----------------------------
    Currently Playing:
    DarkWind: War on Wheels

Games Played/Beta Tested

Matrix Online
    Auto Assault
    Anarchy Online
    Everquest 1 & 2
    EVE
    DarkWind: War on Wheels

• donz0rdonz0r Member Posts: 101

Someone here deserves a Guild Wars ban and MMORPG.com ban

I hope MMORPG.com sends his freaking ip to Guild wars staff so they can locate his account and ban it.

Stupid loser, go earn stuff on a fair way. People like you are worse then people actually hacking/exploiting a game..

• bigbadbeastybigbadbeasty Member Posts: 6
    DO NOT DO WHAT THIS THREAD STATES, this is a SCAM!
  • ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

I don't think it needs to be said but anyone posting anything in an attempt to scam account information will be permanently banned from MMORPG.com.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

*edit*

nothing here zzzzzzz

This discussion has been closed.