Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Role-play?

KorrganKorrgan Member Posts: 20

Since this is Final Fantasy XI one should be able to assume that this has better RP than many of the other MMOs. Would someone assuming that be correct? I love to RP and I'm looking for an MMO that has a good RP community, even if it's just on one out of many servers.

I'm nothing if not your memories, your heartbreak, please let me be
your joy and your pain. Let me be all the words that you'd unsay.

Comments

• anarchaicanarchaic Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Korrgan

Since this is Final Fantasy XI one should be able to assume that this has better RP than many of the other MMOs. Would someone assuming that be correct? I love to RP and I'm looking for an MMO that has a good RP community, even if it's just on one out of many servers.

As far as i know, there are no RP servers, but there are many RP LSs(linkshells(like a guild)

I will have to agree that it is the best RP mmo out there though, it is afterall, the only mmo to have a storyline lol

• JadanJadan Member Posts: 81

FUCK NO

no rp the servers i been on at least    >.<;

• .HackLOVER.HackLOVER Member Posts: 2

Unfortunately, there are no Rp servers as you heard before. It seems that the games with the Rp servers dont have a good enough community for it..>.< FFXI is hard to find a group of rpers considering that they have so many servers-people-linkshells. But I too, am looking for a great RP game, you let me know if you find one other than FFXI, 'kay?^ ^