Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasons why people play WoW

Other people play it

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Its a good game
  • Dru998Dru998 Member CommonPosts: 85

They have nothing else to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    Science has never proven that what we see in front of us is in fact real.

• MORPHEUS261MORPHEUS261 Member Posts: 18
    Blizzard REALLY cares about it's customers unlike SoE (Star Wars Galaxies, LOL)
  • VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by MORPHEUS261

Other people play it

ah yes. but then how the firsts started? ;) no, just joking. i play it because i like it, i would not care less if millions or tens play it.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Volkmar

Other people play it

ah yes. but then how the firsts started? ;) no, just joking. i play it because i like it, i would not care less if millions or tens play it.

Same here. Could really care less if ppl bash it or love it or give me grief for liking the game. I like it, therefore I will play it.
    TRUST ME! If only 10 people played it, you wouldn't give a shit about it and never would play it..... lol
    Actually, I probably would. I play games that appeal to me, not the masses.
  • Dru998Dru998 Member CommonPosts: 85

Originally posted by Wordaen

You mean that you don't do things just because other people do them?image

heh if more people did that this world would be a better place image.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    Science has never proven that what we see in front of us is in fact real.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

TRUST ME! If only 10 people played it, you wouldn't give a shit about it and never would play it..... lol

Well people play runescape.
  • gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Originally posted by Thrift
    Originally posted by MORPHEUS261 TRUST ME! If only 10 people played it, you wouldn't give a shit about it and never would play it..... lolWell people play runescape.
    Excellent point.

And people played Final Fantasy XI and look how quickly that died down.

Please go back to the Horizon forums or (insert game that died due to WOW's popularity here)'s forums.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • RadeaxRadeax Member Posts: 6

I wouldn't like an empty auction house and no opposing team to go against in PvP..=/

• bonafideebonafidee Member Posts: 81

i play it because its the best "bling" on the market..apprently

altho onto my 3rd level 60 i must say i am getting quite dissapointed at the veritity of end game content - either pvp in battle grounds or do the "equipment" grind in instances

there is no "war" in world of warcraft like i originally imagined ( and yes, my main is on a pvp server )

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Other people play it

Not everyone are sheeps, easily led just waiting for someone to tell them what to do with thier lives.
  • PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

I play it because it's fun. Simple as that.

Just a bit mad at WoW for destroying SWG. I am not blaming Blizzard, since they are awesome, but I am blaming those dumbshits at SoE who tryed to clone WoW, failed misserably, and are getting smacked up-side the head in a state of denial that their game isn't gonna die....... ohhhh what happend to the good 'ol days of SWG! Now that WAS success!
  • RealmreaverRealmreaver Member Posts: 380

I play it cause there is nothing else to play =P

I am a casual player and this is currently about as good as I am gonna get sadly.

Realmreaver formally of EQ, SWG, FFXI and WoW.

Malis/Pirotess of PSO.

Some named of Diablo 1 and 2 =)

Grendel Kinguard of GW.

Originally posted by Radeax

I wouldn't like an empty auction house and no opposing team to go against in PvP..=/

Well, I tend to solo and I don't really use the auction house all that much, except to sell off stuff. If few or no other players were on, then I would just sell stuff to a merchant, money is not a driving factor for me either. PvP is fun but it also isn't a driving force in my gaming life. If it's there, great, if not, also great. I play for the sheer enjoyment of the game itself, not who else plays or anything like that.

/shrug, that's just me though. I'm pretty low maintenance as a gamer for the most part ;)