Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Movie Contest

TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=cmspage&body=xf_wow_contest

Blizzard Entertainment and Xfire are very proud to present the world’s largest ever machinima contest with over $10,000 in prizes from AMD, Hypernia, Creative Labs, XFX, D-Link, Corsair, ZBoard and µTime Games!

Are you ready to make history and create the best World of Warcraft movies ever?

The contest involves entrants producing movies using the Blizzard Entertainment MMORPG World of Warcraft game engine to create imaginative movies in the three main categories of Dance, Comedy and Drama. Five prizes will be awarded for each category. An additional ten prizes will be awarded for special categories including Best Music, Best Dialog, Best Action Scene, Best Pun or Line, and Best Editing and Special Effects. A special prize will also be awarded to a selected movie among all valid contest entrants.
Entries must be submitted by January, 21st 2006.

--------------

5 Different categories, too bad I don't play WoW, I would defitenely do my best to craft something nice image