Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R/W: Any Good?

TuutobTuutob Member Posts: 607

My first character was a ranger/warrior, who is now lvl 18. At Druid's overlook, I started noticing that i did not have one warrior skill on my spellbar. This angered me becaused it reminded me of how many other classes i could have chosent hat may have helped.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO SAVE MY POOR MAIN? Please give me some info on good warrior skills for a Ranger primary...

Comments

• aerdemiraerdemir Member Posts: 11

I think you should change your sec at the deserts. Since Warrior is close-combat prof. and Ranger is the longest one as usual image. So change your second proffession and look for the skills at guildwars websites.

My advice is that you should change your sec to Mesmer or Monk or may be Elementalist.

I always believed that Warrior can t be a good secondary proffession. Its wholly primary skilled. Advantages of health occurs if you own it as primary.image

Good luck.

• KartelKartel Member Posts: 241

What warrior skills do you have? What attributes? A warrior doesn't have to use offensive skills, you know. You can use Tactics-based skills to boost your life, defense, ect. Sometimes I feel that's a better use of warrior secondary than going for weapon masteries.

• dokahdokah Member Posts: 26

It has been a while, but this was my favorite R/W PvP build:

Apply Poison
    Sever Artery
    Gash
    Gladiator's Defense
    Defensive Stance
    Shield Stance
    Healing Signet
    Resurrection Signet

Attributes were spread between Wilderness Survival, Expertise, Swordsmanship, and Tactics.

Poison and bleeding (from Sever Artery) will afflict a foe with -7 health pips, and Gash will lower the foe's total health by 20%. Gladiator's Defense is an elite skill found in the Dragon's Lair mission, or you can purchase it using your faction from the Priest of Balthazar in the Tomb of Primeval Kings.

Your melee survivability lies within your stances, and you have good protection from the elements in your Ranger armor. Mesmers and Necromancers can easily exploit this build.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

i feel sorry for u :)

• Stickman101Stickman101 Member Posts: 34

You should have chosen W/R if anything