Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roma Victor Camp - new fansite

OrigigiNomadOrigigiNomad Member Posts: 91

Hi again,

I decided to start a new fansite for Roma Victor with a journalistic approach where everyone can post articles, links, screenshots and things like that. It will be a historical site as well in adition, where you'll be able to find out information about ancient times.

There's also a link under Roma Victor links here on MMORPG.com. I'd like those who visit it to tell me their opinions. The site is still fresh and could really use a boost in the forum community so it would be highly appreciated if those who got time and will post there and start discussions.

Link is http://rv-camp.net/

Comments

• ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656

Great looking site Cherusci, nicely put together!

Looks like it'll be a very handy resource, and I urge people to get over there and sign up. Very professional layout and all that.

Kudos man :)

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.

• OrigigiNomadOrigigiNomad Member Posts: 91

Thanks Arremus, I did work my ass off although it's a free theme and CMS.

• GunPowderBobGunPowderBob Member Posts: 12

Great site , with nice articles.

Good job.image

Heh site is offline for 2 days already. Data loss will probably occur, blah it's the second time it happened. I'm having doubts now... Suits me for choosing some sleezy cheap host.

The size is back up after 3 days of downtime. No data loss thank god :)

• BennjimBennjim Member Posts: 146

Great site and glad it's back without loss, keep it up ::::28:: I'll be checking back to rv-camp without doubt.

Benny...........................

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

I'm glad to announce the 1st contest on RV-camp! All info about it can be found following this link.

The prizes aren't anything fancy yet, but I plan to add something more attractive in the upcoming contests. But that depends on a lot of things.

Those that still might be interested, sign up for the promotional contest because it's going to start this saturday. Link to the contest article can be found in previous post.

• kitty4200kitty4200 Member Posts: 3
    great site
  • zipitzipit Member Posts: 487

Cheersimage

I'm already signed upimage

- Cogito Ergo Sum

• A strange game ~

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure the traffic will pickup once the game is launched. Right now the older members have stopped posting and the new ones have started :)

iamamomao, don't know about it being strange :) It's historical and realistic :P

Roma Victor Camp won Xoopsfactory's monthly Xoops competition for month February! That means it's the best Xoops site for February as you migth've guessed.

Here are some links where you can find out more about the competition:

http://rv-camp.net/modules/AMS/article.php?storyid=39

http://xoopsfactory.com/blog/site-of-the-month/the-winner-of-february-2006-award.html

http://www.xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2966

• HersaintHersaint Member UncommonPosts: 366

Cool site - I like the articles - very interesting.  WIll periodically check there for more info on Roma Victor.

Thank god there's a lot happening lately with RedBedlam, so we have something to write about :)

bump.