Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rank

esseesse Member Posts: 8

I think that rank shouldn’t drop just because we don’t login very often. its ridiculous. but ill try to make a constructive critic. To comment a mmorpg i understand the 5 rank requirement so ppl don’t just create accounts to vote(comment).. but once one gets 5 or more RANK it should only drop if the person did something bad, bad review, bad behaviour whatever, to drop just because we don’t login makes no sense. for example: iam not going to login 5 straight days ONLY to comment a game, i just give up. think about this. And you may say rank is used for contests too, then you should have another way to rank ppl just for contests.

Comments

• Mikesta707Mikesta707 Member Posts: 338

You should read the thing about ranks more thorouly...(spelled wrong). i believe rank isnt only based on the mount of time u log on here, but what you post, and stuff like that. but i do kind of agree, I dont think your rank should go down AS MUCH if you dont log on for a few days. Maybe a few rank points every like 4 days you dont log on.

Am I ever wrong??

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by esse
    (...)And you may say rank is used for contests too, then you should have another way to rank ppl just for contests.
    Rank is not used for anything (except those special ones given to people from the industry), its just a made up number.
  • esseesse Member Posts: 8

Its used when we want to rate/comment a game, you need 5 minimum. Which as i said required me to login 5 straight days because my rank dropped everyday I didn’t come here.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I know posting gives more rank. This post did lol. But iam talking about a person that only wants to rate a game. For example. You rate 1 game then 1 month later you come to rate another, your rank will probably be 0 and you will have to login or maybe post a message to get rank, when all u wanted was to vote.

My rank raised as it never had, may be its “corrected”? Anyway keep the good work.