Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Career Options

I'm just curious to see where everyones' interests lie with proffessions (Naval Officer, Adventurer, or Pirate)

Comments

• GrimmWrathGrimmWrath Member Posts: 59
    Why limit yourself.  Have more than one of each!!!image
  • JdizzleJdizzle Member Posts: 1

come on its a pirate game im going with that!

• HalakaHalaka Member Posts: 3
    A Pirate of course !
  • THBronxTHBronx Member UncommonPosts: 9

Originally posted by Halaka
    A Pirate of course !
    For sure!

*looking for pirate emoticon*
    ::::30::

I think a lot of ppl will be Pirate with first char.

My gameplays - Click and watch ;) 
    Thanks!
  • jesus1jesus1 Member Posts: 6

Fair enough.  Pirates definetly have the coolness points going for me, but it'd be lame if it turns out to be an ocean full of pirates; i'd probably go Naval Officer.

• Death6142Death6142 Member Posts: 5
    Naval officer and mabey if i feel like it a pirate arrrrg
  • BugginsBuggins Member Posts: 12
    im going adventurer, at least if it doesnt work out maybe i can swing one way or the other.
  • DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Adventurer, means I get to run around adventuring.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

I think I'll have to wait until I know for sure the details of each. I was just gonna go pirate at first... but I may wait and do some research and pick a side once there is more solid info out.

• OnomaOnoma Member Posts: 44
    Im going british navy.  Ive always been fasinated with the british navy.  Oh and another thing POTBS add ranks for the Navy divisions or somthing that would be cool.  Based on lvl or somthing.  And plz add servers seperate servers where its required to r/p plz :D
  • DemonCowDemonCow Member Posts: 2

Naval Officer, British (maybe french). 

Thats what I'm mostly leaning towards right now, but adventurer does sound pretty cool as well.

• crreescrrees Member Posts: 36
    Ill figure out what I want to be when the game comes out...seems alot easier that way because strengths and weaknesses will be sorted out within a week of the game being released

Ive got two choices, run, or stay and fight...And I dont see no doors...

• gawainggawaing Member Posts: 1

naval oficer (spanish navy) of course. We could have the best ships. This is the principal reason.

• etruscanetruscan Member Posts: 130

I figure I'll try adventurer, but like most people here, I haven't really made up my mind yet. Need to wait and see what effects that's going to have when the game comes out.

• a59cheffya59cheffy Member Posts: 5

French Naval Officer, cause the French had the best ships in 1720, copied the design from captured Spanish ships, then the English copied the French design.

• GriskardGriskard Member Posts: 6

You will only be allowed 1 char. Maybe more than one, but only one nation per server.

• litlnevlitlnev Member Posts: 3
    <-----Is going for naval officer.... someones gotta counter all you pirates out there! image
  • KicksKicks Member Posts: 3

Depends on ship options.
    I'm rather partial to pirates, but I figure I can always go that route :)

KIX
    Kid Tested, Mother Approved