Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is better?

shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33

Which is better between an ice or lighting mage?

I got bored of fire...............atks not interesting......image

Comments

• airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53
    the 3 of the mages are usefull . wanna kill ppl ? then u have to be a paper fire ( that measn give all ur exp points to magic power) want to be usefull in a party be an ice mage that u can slow ppl. want to be hated by orcs and loved by humans and kill some noobies be a light mage( light mages stun ppl and tp party members before they die. A good tper is the best mage for sure . so much ppl thinks that ice and lights are useless. but a clever light mage could be unstoppable :D )
  • Rocker)WoF(Rocker)WoF( Member Posts: 2

well im a light mage but ice i dont like that much but u can slow ppl down with some spells

• PurupwnsPurupwns Member Posts: 6
    What skills are in the bar, and where do the stats go for light mage. Im a Lightning/ice mage atm, i switch from fire/ice. Im, currently level 30.
  • shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33

YAY im a lvl 60 paper fire mage now YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shad0wduckshad0wduck Member Posts: 33
    airabul wut do u mean by a light mage being able to tp ppl b4 they die? all mages can tp........

• Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84
    I found Ice Mage pretty interesting. You can slow down your enemies and even though ice doesny do much damage, it is really helpful when fighting Trolls, Golems, Harpies or anything big like those, in parties. You are always first to hit. But its ur choice. One skill at lvl 39, i believe it was "Frostbite", it puts an ice block around your enemy. I got to lvl 41 going with that skill, then i changed, but, I regret that...
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84
    I found Ice Mage pretty interesting. You can slow down your enemies and even though ice doesny do much damage, it is really helpful when fighting Trolls, Golems, Harpies or anything big like those, in parties. You are always first to hit. But its ur choice. One skill at lvl 39, i believe it was "Frostbite", it puts an ice block around your enemy. I got to lvl 41 going with that skill, then i changed, but, I regret that...
  • airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53

yes shadowduck l understand what u mean so l will explain what l mean clearly. lets see the status of mages in pk .

fire mage= should be paper . make lots of dmg so he will be busy with killing players

ice mage = he will be busy with slowing ppl cus most of the frost mages att wont fail

light mage= he is in front an the beginning of the fight he got a little chance of stunning ppl ( higher lvl got more chance ofc) so what could that noobie mage can do :D the most important thing . organising ppl to att and saving ppls ass. what does that mean? lets imagine a situation u are a party with a good tperand bunch of orcs or humans are coming . u cant kill them all. u start attacking. u killed 1 man 2 man then u are almost dying . suddenly the screen changes and u are far back of that group. what?? yes u and ur whole party tped back to others and lets see u got cured drink mana and light mage already stun them from behind. what could the situation be? yes u win the fight that was impossible for the numbers of ur party. when u are fighting light mage already sneak behind them . he saved ur ass and also give u an opportunity to att and kill them all again . he is directing the party to kill and believe me it works really good. that is why l like light mages so much . they are not bunch of losers cant make a dmg they are the key point of this game. tp is 1 of the most incredible skills in this game. if u can find a good light mage u will understand what l mean