Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL Christmas Event

Copied from RYL:POTE fourms:

Christmas Event

PWG would like to take this opportunity to thank the entire RYL: Path of The Emperor community and all of your continued support. There are many positive things to look forward to in the coming months and year. Here is to a successful and RYL filled 2006. Enjoy the event and what the future of RYL has in store. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Christmas Event

Synopsis:

Something tragic has happened to Santa Claus and it is now up to you to help save Christmas. If you accept this large task of spreading Christmas joy throughout the land of RYL: Path of The Emperor then good things will be your reward. Your quest will begin by finding where Santa had his tragic encounter.

Background Story:

It was a cold and frosty night when nothing was stirring. The stars were twinkling bright in the sharp cold night air. Santa packed up his sleigh and prepared for a long haul that would take him into the early morning hours. He snatched up his gift bag flung it over his shoulder and scurried into his massive wooden sleigh. He double checked his list of gift recipients and made sure his sleigh’s powder tank was full. He began to belt out a hearty laugh as he took to the skies. Santa's sleigh was rumbling into the night air as he gained more and more altitude. Santa began his normal route as he did every year. Nothing was amiss as he guided his sleigh, whipping in and out of the night clouds. Santa pointed his sleigh nose first towards the ground as he started his decent early. When Santa was directing his sleigh a thunderous explosion was heard from the rear of his sleigh. Santa was getting rocked back and forth, up and down almost getting bucked from his sleigh. He tried re-gaining control of the sleigh but it was no use, the decent was rapid and Santa was at the mercy of the treacherous grip of gravity. He was led into the ground with a gigantic crashing and screeching. His sleigh tumbled, rolled and flipped across the icy ground. Santa was no match against the impact. It threw him from his sleigh and managed to send Santa end over end. Santa looked in horror as he saw his sleigh breaking into pieces from the abrupt impact. His presents being spit across the snow covered rocks. He took one more look up from the position on his stomach and shook his head. Santa then passed out only to wake up in a strange and mysterious land. Nothing looked familiar to him but everything felt oddly familiar. Santa must finish the job he had started but now it is up to you to help Santa spread the joy and goodwill throughout the land. Will you accept the challenge?

Details:

Where: Iveria and Azreal

When: December- We will announce the exact date soon.

Start Time: When we announce it

End Time: January

Who: Everyone can participate.

Event Rules:

1. Start your journey in the center of town.

2. Complete the assigned quests

3. Collect rewards from each NPC

NOTICE: This event is for fun and not a requirement for completing any other quests or actions in the game.

Reward: REWARDS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

1st Prize

l Everyone will be a winner who participates. Complete the quests and discover what awaits you.

Comments

• Mr.WiffleMr.Wiffle Member Posts: 10

Yep, cant wait for the christmas event, i just hope it isnt as impossible as the thanksgiving event...

Do you think the prize for this event will be a santa suit and hat/raindier antlers - or just the hat/antlers?

I hope it will be both because i would like to show off my pumpkin head AND santa suit at the same time, maybe even my "Red (Rare) Rose" i got from thanksgiving quest (even though i cant equip it and it does nothing image)