Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL 1

Does anyone wish they had kept version 1 of RYL and just expanded on it? I mean it was WAY better then version 2 is now.. When I played version 2 I thought it was just a test.. then I was shocked to find that this is they way they had now made RYL. Does anyone know if they ever plan to bring back version 1?

Comments

• JustDerfelJustDerfel Member Posts: 3

hey man .... the 1st version of ryl stills exist ... (or at least the site) RYL: Path of Emperor is like other game ... quite diferent ... I played 1st version beta and played the Emperor for 1 month (I won a promotion) an in my opinion RYL 1 world stills best then the other .... take a look at the site maybe u find something nice...

its the MY version .... look

http://www.ryl.com.my (thats the old one I think)image

Derfel...
    "Dont care to what I say, Im just bored... everyday"

• in my opinion my community is the best community that i joint.just click towww.ryl.com.my
  • Katana2k6Katana2k6 Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by mystina
    in my opinion my community is the best community that i joint.just click towww.ryl.com.my

Not Really true but the Game makes up for it .  There are allot of fame farmers there
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

Originally posted by Katana2k6

in my opinion my community is the best community that i joint.just click towww.ryl.com.my
    Not Really true but the Game makes up for it .  There are allot of fame farmers there

HAHAH dont forget hackers and other game exploiters as well XD i played there for a few months haha nothing like 1 hit hackers and upgrading exploits to ruin a game :D ah so wish i had redownloaded it and paid for it after i formated my system such a great game and so easy to hack too :D nprotect sucks on ryl1
  • sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

Originally posted by Ichmen

Originally posted by Katana2k6

HAHAH dont forget hackers and other game exploiters as well XD i played there for a few months haha nothing like 1 hit hackers and upgrading exploits to ruin a game :D ah so wish i had redownloaded it and paid for it after i formated my system such a great game and so easy to hack too :D nprotect sucks on ryl1

OMG - im not gonna start to answer all ur others posts - coz i already see where this is going to - but this one is just.... erm..... not true

i thought the same thing about ryl1 - but ive played there for over a year (on the MY version) and there are no hackers - so check ur facts and stop believing everything x.factor and PWG are trying to sell to u.

sunflame.

HAHAHA no hackers  i know of atleast 4 hacks that are easy to do and are still in ryl1. and dont even get me started on the exploits i know cib still has in their ryl1 client haha people i know who still play there have tested them from me. haha they have been there from about version 4.50 lmao :P i dont think any ryl1 will be free of them. though i know IU one of the 1k patches fixed it :(
  • Sou|Sou| Member Posts: 43
    k,this is the stfu post

i play korean ryl1
    ,its still supported by gamasoft,etc

HAHAHA thats your idea of support? the MY ryl. closed beta was 4.5.0 ahaha the NA betas all started at 4.5.0-4.5.5 and you think making it 4.6.1 is supported?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

IU/pote started at about 8.0.0 the na IU is now going to 1.9.0.0 i have no idea what the korean IU is at but i bet its atleast 1.8.0.0

so you tell me which one is more supported? a game that is dead and is still at the same number for version patch it was at 4 years ago or a game that has billions of new patches??/ HAHA

oh and telling me to shut the hell up is not going to make me shut up  it will just cause me to have to piss you off some more by pointing out your short comings.

do you know what supported means?

here,for you

tr.v., -port·ed, -port·ing, -ports.
    1. To bear the weight of, especially from below.
    2. To hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping.
    3. To be capable of bearing; withstand: “His flaw'd heart . . . too weak the conflict to support” (Shakespeare).
    4. To keep from weakening or failing; strengthen: The letter supported him in his grief.
    5. To provide for or maintain, by supplying with money or necessities.
    6. To furnish corroborating evidence for: New facts supported her story.
      1. To aid the cause, policy, or interests of: supported her in her election campaign.
      2. To argue in favor of; advocate: supported lower taxes.
    7. To endure; tolerate: “At supper there was such a conflux of company that I could scarcely support the tumult” (Samuel Johnson).
    8. To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
    n.
      1. The act of supporting.
      2. The state of being supported.
    1. One that supports.
    2. Maintenance, as of a family, with the necessities of life.
    what i want to say its...THE GAME DEVELOPERS STILL KEEP MAKING PATCHES FOR IT

and MY patches are not patches,they just change some stuff around and call it patch,they are different from the korean ryl

korean ryl1 <> malasian ryl1

personally both ryls are crap,been there,done that but in this crap arena ryl1>ryl2

now,that wasent hard was it?

• sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Soul..... u've made a huge mistake.... u should have known by now NOT to try to explain to fanboys (espically pote fanboys) how many lies they are getting from PWG.... just let it go. he will see the light in the end (all fanboys do) and would join u on the other side of the argument :P

sunflame.

yea they all do,just look at hussien,he made huge progress.