Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KNIGHT ONLINE READ...

GlubbyGlubby Member Posts: 85

Holy Monkey On peanuts yes....

this is a pretty good game for a free one but heck where is teh challenge!!!!!!!!! im lvl 10 and i can already pretty much afford everything monsters lvl 1 drop like lvl 45 equipment!!!

and i keep getting disconnected every so often im like what the peanuts!!!!image

does anyone else get like disconnected every like 1 hour or so!!!! and anyone got a free account for me on it plzzz email me at [email protected]

and everyone should check www.navyfield.com its cool but i got bored after lvl 18 so have fun rofl

Comments

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198

i played knight online for like 1 hour but some turkish guys started to talk to me and controls felt a bit clumsy and i dunno if the game has alot of bugs but i there are alot of hackers too i rather play silkroad for a free mmorpg

• ZeremiZeremi Member Posts: 386

I have tried it... i never disconnected... and i didnt feel it easy... not hard... not good... basic free mmorpg... but nothing specially... ok i try to stop saying ''...''...::::34::

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

A warning about navy field.  I have heard from several people and it happened to me.  It seems to on many computers to just freeze up half the time when starting it up.  I don't know how much this happens but 3 of the 4 people I know who have tried it, this happened.  It is very annoying and forces you to restart your computer when it does it. 

Other than that NavyField is pretty fun.  As for Knight online I heard it was pretty crappy.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• EdElricsEdElrics Member Posts: 1

Yea, When i played it i got dCed alot and the fact that theres so many bugs and things like that in it.............it just screws the whole game play and id give you my acct but i already game them away sorry   image

† []D [] []v[] []D †