Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game worth it!@@@WOOT@@@

My question is that how much do u have to Pay for Ro (in Canadian Money)

ONthe website it says USA currency but i no peps play RO buy paying Canadian Money , i just wanna know how much to pay in Canadian and i fi pay is the game worth my money

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Not Worth your money, and the amount you pay is wierd due to currency changes.  I would check a currency tracker.  Then use it to compare the price on RO.
  • cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148
    It isn't really worth your money. RO is a dead game. If you like the cute characters in RO, I recommend you to play ROSE online. Which is actually RO 2. It is almost the same game with better graphics.
  • SolcrySolcry Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by cdeepal
    It isn't really worth your money. RO is a dead game. If you like the cute characters in RO, I recommend you to play ROSE online. Which is actually RO 2. It is almost the same game with better graphics.

As a RO player and supporter - I"m going to have to disagree with the last two posts. First off, it isn't dead, all you have to do is look at what kRO is doing and wait patiently (albiet it is a bit slow) for it to trickle to iRO. RO is alive and well, new things are being implemented - new classes, new skills, new items - and such.

It also hosts one of the more complex games out there. Not the most ocmplex, I'd say Eve is more, but it has a myriad of skills and stats, and the way your character is does base heavily on your decisions.

And it isn't that expensive if you take the six month path - 9.50 USD per month - and the regular 12 USD montly payment isn't that bad either.

So, in all, I'd recommend that you do buy this game and play it, or it at least give it a try - who knows, you may enjoy it.

• kallion86kallion86 Member Posts: 50

Rose is not RO 2 ...

Rose is Rush on seven episodes

Ragnarok Online 2 Is still In development.

You can find posts about it even on this forum.

MMO Addict :D

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

Well, I have played both games. I have played RO for over 6 months. And, I have played ROSE online for about a week. All I can say is that both games are the same. ROSE is definitely RO 2. It has everything from RO. There is nothing much different except much cuter graphics.

I think RO provides a great experience for a solo player. But, it doesn't have much player interaction and not much of community aspect. I prefer to play a game where the community is involved with each other much more. Isn't that why we play an MMORPG after all?

However, RO is not a bad game. I wouldn't say it sux, because it has some nice stuff which I didn't find in other games. However, as far as I am concerned RO is dead since ROSE came out. ROSE is the direct continuation of RO and if you want to play RO as a new player, then you better go for ROSE.

• vampdvampd Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Cleffy
    Not Worth your money, and the amount you pay is wierd due to currency changes. I would check a currency tracker. Then use it to compare the price on RO.

i think that this game is worth it if u have 5 hours to put into it ( it will suck u in as would lineage2 and WoW would) and that its only 12 us dollars and 12 in us = what ever in canadian lol i dunno but im just replying to tell u and everyone who sees this that ragnarok is an amazing game

Heres a link to fool around witt :D

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/

LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING HERE B4 U GO ON THE SITE I LISTED THIS IS

EXTREEMLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><
    when u choose ur gender on ur registration u schoose it for all ur characters!!!!
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da Newb Dat Knows

• SolcrySolcry Member Posts: 12

Well, I have played both games. I have played RO for over 6 months. And, I have played ROSE online for about a week. All I can say is that both games are the same. ROSE is definitely RO 2. It has everything from RO. There is nothing much different except much cuter graphics.
    I think RO provides a great experience for a solo player. But, it doesn't have much player interaction and not much of community aspect. I prefer to play a game where the community is involved with each other much more. Isn't that why we play an MMORPG after all?
    However, RO is not a bad game. I wouldn't say it sux, because it has some nice stuff which I didn't find in other games. However, as far as I am concerned RO is dead since ROSE came out. ROSE is the direct continuation of RO and if you want to play RO as a new player, then you better go for ROSE.

You obviously haven't payed very close attention what was going on while you were playing both games (besides the fact RO2 hasn't been released yet) .Rose have four starting classes, as opposed to RO's five. But I digress, we're talking about RO2. RO2 has what, three races? Rose has.. one race. We seem to be missing some math here. RO2, as mentioned above, is still in development so one has no idea what more is being added onto it. The GRAPHICS may be similiar, but even there there are differences.

And RO does have good player interaction - its called Guilds. Party Systems. War of Emperium. Guilds and War of Emperium being the major parts - though I'll admit RO can be quite individualist if you feel like playing that way. But, you can also play with a gropu - its merely a matter of choice. Choice, and how well you appeal to other people.

• NariskoNarisko Member Posts: 17
    Yes this game is worth the money. If you're not sure whether you'll like it or not visit the iRO homepage download the client and try out the sakray server. If i remember correctly RO is offering a free trial period and the time you get is enough to get a good feel for the game.

So you claim to have 9 lives ey? Well I've got 10 bullets! xD

• WindrunnerXWindrunnerX Member Posts: 88

There is a RO 2 in development if you don't know, which negates the statement that ROSE Online is an RO 2. 

• PapercutbldsPapercutblds Member Posts: 11
    I think that the guy meant that it basically is what RO was. ROSE looks and feels exactly like RO and that ROSE looks like if RO2 was out... Not that it actually was RO2.
  • ZeroDepthZeroDepth Member Posts: 142

I'd recommend paying for WoW rather than RO if you were planning to do so.

Being a former RO player, a lot of level grinding is involved. Few quests, except for new jobs and certain skills.

Hopefully RO 2 will be better.

• gonen94gonen94 Member Posts: 35

LOL

that game not worth mony...

if it was free game maybe i was play

but its not worth mony

• ZeroDepthZeroDepth Member Posts: 142

If you're into grinding, RO is all grinding, trust me I've played it for at least a year.

Then try FlyFF or Silk Road Online.

FlyFF is more cartoonish and childish, and Silk Road is more of Guild Wars graphics.  Both require grinding mostly, but I prefer SRO because it has a job system with suits/mounts that you can use to make more money and great skill customization.

RO isn't worth the money imo, and I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, which is why RO is declining already, or better MMORPG's to spend your money on.

Edit: Just saw my reply, who bumped this topic up -_-

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I doubt the people who say ROSE is like RO have really played RO.

R.O.S.E misses everything that made RO great. it misses the intresting and highly detailed worlds, its freedom,despite also having a complete free status menu, is much more limited then in RO. the combat is worse and doesn´t feel as right as RO does. but ROSE just misses that small thing that makes RO such a great game.
    not to mention the graphics are horrible in ROSE. its better to have great 2D graphics then crappy 3D graphics like ROSE has.

also, ROSE is not being developed by gravity. Gravity is the publisher, the developinng company of ROSE is Triggersoft.

• TithrielleTithrielle Member Posts: 547
    @" to your topic?

OMFG R0X0R!!!!1